Women's Intermediate HandgunEvent Date:Feb 10th, 2019 10:00 amCategories: Intro to Handgun Basics
Women's Intermediate Handgun Course
This class is a continuation for the beginner, as well as for those needing a refresher. We'll review gun safety and shooting fundamentals and cover revolvers vs. semi-automatics, clearing malfunctions, ammunition, holsters and concealed carry, and putting it all together.
Classroom time held at Defensive Women LLC in Brooklyn Park (7600 Boone Ave N., Suite 15)
Range time held at one of the area's ranges. (Stock & Barrel, Osseo Gun Club, or Target Sports)
Please be on time, as we have a lot of content to get through. The class is approximately 3 or so hours long, depending upon how quickly we get through the material.
Bring the following with you to class:
- Bring a lunch or snack if you wish
- Wear appropriate clothing for shooting (no open-toed shoes, no low cut shirts where hot brass can land). Feel free to bring a ball cap for range time
- Funds for range fees (approximately $20)
- Firearm (if you have one - if not, there will be firearms available for you to borrow or rent. Do not buy a firearm before this class if you don't have one already.)
- Ammo or money to purchase ammo
- Eye & Ear protection if you have them (also available at the range if you do not)
IMPORTANT: Do not bring any live ammo into the classroom. This includes in carry firearms, ammo in boxes, in magazines, etc. Secure your range bag (if you have one) in your car until range time.