Defensive Handgun (Co-Ed)Event Date:Nov 18th, 2018 9:00 amCategories: Intro to Handgun Basics
Defensive Handgun Course
This class covers defensive mindset, use of force, cover vs. concealment, drawing from the holster or purse, reloading your handgun, and defensive shooting. This class will help you enhance your confidence and skill if you are considering a carry permit course, but need more practice.
Classroom time held at Defensive Women LLC in Brooklyn Park (7600 Boone Ave N., Suite 15)
Range time held at one of the area's ranges. (Stock & Barrel, Osseo Gun Club, or Target Sports)
Please be on time, as we have a lot of content to get through. The class is approximately 3 or so hours long, depending upon how quickly we get through the material.
Bring the following with you to class:
- Bring a meal or snack if you wish
- Wear appropriate clothing for shooting (no open-toed shoes, no low cut shirts where hot brass can land). Feel free to bring a ball cap for range time
- Funds for range fees (approximately $20)
- Firearm (if you have one - if not, there will be firearms available for you to borrow or rent.)
- Ammo or money to purchase ammo
- Eye & Ear protection if you have them (also available at the range if you do not)
IMPORTANT: Do not bring any live ammo into the classroom. This includes in carry firearms, ammo in boxes, in magazines, etc. Secure your range bag (if you have one) in your car until range time.